
I'm going to be a grandma! In fact, I wonder if technically I already AM a grandma, but to an embryo. I'm a grandma to an embryo!!! YES!!! Needless to say, I am excited and am looking forward to all the fun I will get to have teaching my grandbaby all sorts of bad tricks. We will have good times.
Kelsey thinks I have been neglectful in attending to my blog, but really I was just waiting for her to send me a picture of the baby. Isn't she (the baby) cute? I love her already.
Kelsey has also accused me of spending a lot of time playing with my friend and therefore not attending to business as needed. Guilty as charged. There seems to be a lot of that going around.
I will try and be a more responsible member of society from now on. Or not.
2 comments:
good work.
But that isn't the REAL embryo, now is it? So I want to see the real thing. NOW! Kelsey? Get busy. Unless you are puking that is.
Post a Comment