Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want to go to bed

But I cannot until I blog, just to make my daughter happy.

I already talked to Kelsey TWICE today, but I will do my best to add interesting comment.

I skied today. It was beautiful and sunny. I was happy. Now I am tired.

Caelin started Little League yesterday. His team will practice 2 times a week for about a month, and then games will be three times a week. Needless to say, we will be devoting our lives to baseball for a bit. Todd is excited about it, and is going to volunteer at practices and help Caelin pick out his first "cup".

Also on the Caelin front. He has been refusing to do his homework for about 2 months now, and of course I fully support him in his decision. Hey, remember me, the mom who sent him to school for a year or two with "decoy" lunches. Anyway, yesterday he started doing his homework again. Amazing. Not because he had to, or anyone was making him, but because he wanted to. Tonight he asked me to help him, which I did, and he said for the very first time he finally understood long division. Cool.

I am REALLY looking forward to Kelsey, Aaron, and Alien baby coming home soon. Unfortunatley I won't get to see them for a while since I will be gone to _ _ _ _ _ _ , but I will certainly be excited to see them when I get home. Maybe Kelsey's tummy will be sticking out by then!!!

Okay, bedtime. Good night. I love you Kelsey. You too Aaron. You too Alien Baby.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

don't worry, I will like chocolate again someday. I hope. And then I will eat all those cookies. Good work on blogging. We can't wait to see you either.

shadylady said...

Wow. My sister finally blogged again. Way to go, sister! Have fun in __________!