Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm getting gray pubic hairs!

How come no one told me this would happen? Surely one of you knew. Penny? Teresa? Brother David? So how about people who dye their hair? Do they dye their pubic hair too?

I saw Avenue Q last night at The Paramount Theater. It was really fun and entertaining. There was a lot of "bad language" and inappropriate things so I liked it even better.

Since many of you have made such smart remarks about my blog (and how often I update) I will at least tell give you some simple updates, in no particular order.

1. I broke my wrist and injured my shoulder after falling off my bike. My dog tripped me.

2. Caelin just "graduated" from The Little School. There was a really nice ceremony for the kids that made me cry.

3. I have a roommate moving into the house tomorrow (Sunday June 14). Tall, blonde, gorgeous. I think I will really like having him around. Okay, not really. Its a woman.

4. I went to the TOM JONES concert with a bunch of girlfriends and we threw our panties on stage at him. He sniffed mine.

I think I would write a lot more, and a lot more often, but then I would have to password protect. All the juicy details of my life are X-rated and most of you would pass out or block my site if I wrote what I really want!!! So pffffftttt!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Was your wrist broken when you saw Tom Jones? I assume you would have to throw your underwear at him with your other hand. That sounds complicated. I think flashing him would be easier.

You know, Matt was just asking me the other day if pubic hair turns gray. Now I have the answer for him. I once took care of this old man and had to witness him completely naked, but I had no recollection when it came to that info. You are like a fountain of knowledge. Thank you!

Does your roommate like Tom Jones?

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered checking yourself into an institution that deals with pervertism, shock-valueism, justnotnormalism, exhibitionism, to name a few isms?

You need help. I will pray for you, and hope that God does not laugh you off the face of the earth. Can he do that?

shadylady said...

Well! Isn't that special! Gray pubic hairs? I must admit, I gasped and covered my eyes when I read the title to your post. Now I know how Rusty feels.

Actually, if I had KNOWN, I might have told you. However, I must tell you (rather smugly) that I had no idea, no personal experience. Hahahahahahahaha

Momeree said...

who asked you anyway?