Friday, July 11, 2008

Please Vote

It appears that someday soon I will be getting a real divorce instead of an ongoing pile of money. Please vote if I should stay "Schaefer", take back my maiden name "Jensen", be ultra cool and ultra tacky and go back to "Fox", or perhaps you have a better suggestion? Please keep in mind that I don't want it to rhyme with "Demeree".

11 comments:

Penny said...

Better go back to Jensen. Or... Jenfochef. Kind of catchy!

Sarah said...

I vote for Jensen-Fox-Schaefer. Ever seen Uncle Buck? The neighbor lady Marcie has a hyphenated name and she says, "I get complements on the hyphen!"

Or you could just change your entire name to Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.

Sarah said...

Ooh! I know! The Jensen Formerly Known as Schaefer.

kelsey said...

Just drop all of them and use "Demeree" kind of like Madonna but cooler. Billie would probably vote "Demeree Do-dah-dee-do-bee-bah-ski-bdafoeawbfeoafreakrjeakrjeklarjealk" but that can get a little tricky when signing checks.

Penny said...

I agree with Kelsey... Demeree is fine!

shadylady said...

I vote for Schaefer. For the simple reason, that Caelin is not grown up, and it avoids a lot of confusion..... school-wise etc.

Then later, you can do whatever the hell you want.

I always felt frumpy as a Jensen, obscure as a Henrichsen, but just right as a Banks. Go figure.

Billie and Brian Taggart said...

Kelsey got it right! Demeree Do-dah-dee-do-bee-bah-alskdjile
says it all!

pamski said...

dearest Demeree,

Thanks for asking for my vote. I think
you should become fox-schafer as a way
of honoring the fathers of your children
and a way of combining your history. This
way everyone one is included in the
definition of you.

pulverschwein said...

I kept Carlson for my kids. It worked well. I moved to another state and people don't know that Carlson is my married name.
I have thought of changing it to my great grandmas maiden name....but I am too lazy to go through all that crap.
Maybe if I ever get married again, I will change it!

Unknown said...

Go with Fox that ought to tick a few people off! Besides the pictures weren't half bad If you really crazy there is always Hillyard Ben

Anonymous said...

How about Lightyear? Will you marry me? We'll both change our names to Mr. and Mrs. Lightyear. On our honeymoon we can go to infinity and beyond...