Did Kelsey tell you how wonderful her mother is? I took her out for an early Halloween trick or treat. We both got our toes painted. See the beautiful pictures of us living a life of luxury. Good mommy.
We are still waiting for little baby Harmon (oh oh, do I really know how to spell that?) to make his appearance. He is waiting for just the right moment. We are loving the suspense! Kelsey and baby are healthy while we continue the vigil. Stay tuned!!!
4 comments:
These are great! So, if Harmon is born on Halloween, Kelsey will be dressed for the occasion. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he is here before the weekend is over. He needs to see how awesome his Mom and Dad are -- in person.
That is a sweet looking belly. And a really awesome mom.
I want someone to give ME a pedicure!!! Cute toes. Oh, and I thought you were supposed to remove the poopy pickles?
Trick or treat! :-D
Uh, Kelsey can't have the baby on Halloween. That would be too terrifying, even for me (and I like scary stuff). The baby would be like 12 pounds by then!
Post a Comment