This is my blog, where I write things. Like how much I like Dukie's surprises and love my daughter. And some other things too, that usually aren't posted on the internet, but hey, why not?
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Whoa Freaky Law of Attraction!!!
I just posted the picture of Caelin and Harmon, it happened to post at 7:44 PM. Did I mention that Harmon was born at 7:44 AM? Yes, on Friday, not today, but STILL freaky. Freaky Sunday. Here are some pictures from today.
hahahahahhaa! That IS freaky! Not the baby of course, the fact that you posted at the same clock time, give or take a few days and 12 hours. Cool! I want a new grandbaby of my OWN to hold! Soon though....
4 comments:
That is some hunk o' love! Congrats, old lady!
he so cute!
who's cute. caelin or the baby?
hahahahahhaa! That IS freaky! Not the baby of course, the fact that you posted at the same clock time, give or take a few days and 12 hours. Cool! I want a new grandbaby of my OWN to hold! Soon though....
Post a Comment