This is my blog, where I write things. Like how much I like Dukie's surprises and love my daughter. And some other things too, that usually aren't posted on the internet, but hey, why not?
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Gray-T!
Yeah, great. Now I have a gray eyebrow hair. Does anyone know if body hair turns gray?
Kelsey has now sent me a website that sells hair dye for all those special areas. I just want to say I don't need it YET. I only have one or two grays at this point. And yes, Michelle, that is my natural hair color!!!
5 comments:
Probably you got it because you are a grandma now. Next stop, gray arm hair!
Just yours!
what? do you have no gray hairs on your head? IS that your natural color? ~m
Well, we already know you have gray pubic hair....... so why should your arms and legs not follow suit? Oh, and let's not forget the underarms.
Oh. Wait. That isn't gonna happen to you now, is it?
Kelsey has now sent me a website that sells hair dye for all those special areas. I just want to say I don't need it YET. I only have one or two grays at this point. And yes, Michelle, that is my natural hair color!!!
Post a Comment