This is kinda like "Dear Diary". So I figure over time I will decide what I want to write and what I don't. For now, I'll practice writing anything just so I make my daughter happy.
Today was a rare day. Justin called around 9a.m., which is surprising since he rarely gets up before 1 p.m., and of course that is only on days he works. So....I figured he was probably looking for food. Noon I picked him up and we went to some sushi joint around the corner and saw all the raw and gooshy things going around on a little conveyor belt. I had heard of such establishments, but now I got to experience it personally. Kewl. But really it was pretty good. I would go back. Good job Justin.
Justin's skin color is kinda scary. It's really quite obvious that he hasn't seen anything resembling sunlight in a very very long time. I do however like his crazy bohemian beatnik hairstyle. It should go good with his new and upcoming job at a fancy schmancy bowling alley in Lincoln Square. Go Justin.
I was going to post here that I sold Kelsey's car and see how long it took her to notice, but I couldn't help myself and I told her on instant messenger today. The good part is that I sold it for $6500, but I told her $6000, so now I have a bit of cash to get my nails done. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
or you could pay for Justin to go tanning...
Post a Comment