Tuesday, December 11, 2007

How does this work?

And can I erase everything Kelsey wrote?

So I think I should really have a blog that is password protected because I have a lot of things to say that shouldn't be for public consumption, but I will try to write about other nice things instead. Here goes:

Momeree had a really good, long weekend. She spent a lot of time remembering what it's like to play. In fact, that was her assignment. To play. She asked her friend Dave Dingo Dang Durango to help her, so he did. They went to the Tacoma Glass Museum and saw some "nice glass", then off to Pike Place Market for good food, funky stores, and alive crabs that Momeree got to take home and rip their heads off until they screamed and died. Then they ate them. But that was after they got some other yummy (not tuna) seafood at Etta's at the Market. Sweet day. I think there was some swing dancing and a movie in there somewhere.

Next day was off to Deception Pass to hang out at a groovy beach and bebop around. Nice walk on the beach and an impromptu botany lesson by Dingo, then off to Langley to buy cool stuff at the Star Store including a new magnet to add to her already cool collection. Don't forget a yummy dinner and cozy fire right there in little old Langley. The Inn served the best continental breakfast EVER!!!!!!!

Sunday Momeree and Dingo Dave got religion at the Intiman Theater. At "The Black Nativity" everyone was asked to stand when their religion was called out. No one stood for "Mormon" cuz it was Sunday and they were all still at church, Dingo stood for "Buddhist" looking slightly confused if he should pick "Catholic" instead, and Momeree was bewildered when "New Age Flake" was not included in the offerings. Bummer dude. So everyone sang Gospel Music and waved their arms in the air and flailed their butts about, attempting to look like somebody who's got rhythm.

And of course, being so close to the Space Needle, they felt the irresistible compulsion to approach and board the magic bullet to the top. Nice lights. But better yet were the bumper cars where there were many head-on collisions.

Dinner was more really yummy seafood - scallops, prawns, TUNA, and more goodies including sea-salt carmels. MMMMMMmmmmmmm. Momeree was in heaven at this point, and so was Dingo Dave. A boy doesn't get much fishy food in southwestern Colorado! So this would be hard to top. But they did!!! Off to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens for the beautiful amazing Christmas Lights. And then I think there was another movie in there somewhere. And popcorn.

More playtime included some ferocious ping pong (but we won't be mentioning here who won), dinner at Kristiina's, and maybe another movie or something, but who can remember when you've done all that in such a short period of time.

Dingo slept on the plane all the way home. Momeree sleep-walked all the livelong day. The end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I was hoping to see hundreds of comments on your bolggie blog. Maybe the word isn't out yet. Or maybe it's bacause of that wonderful photo of Ms Memmerree going at it in the World Championships of the Internal Nasal Exploration Contest! It's a good think I checked my spam filter, 'cos this was hanging out in there. This Momerreee chick must be crystal-gazing, woo-woo new-age granola type. All that kinda stuff goes into my spam - I only like the conservative-Christian- Republican-oil-grabbing-war-mongering type of blogs. Yes, we painted the town red. She's a great tour guide and really knows how to have fun - I'd giver her a "A" on the fun grade. Good thing I slept on the plane as opposed on highway 550 in the middle of the blizzard. Not sure the New Mexico State Highway Patrol would have like to pull me out of the ditch.

Seriously, I'd nominate her for tour guide of the year! I had too much fun!

Dingo Dave

kelsey said...

I am really proud of your blogging skills. I can delete anything you want, and show you how to password protect.