I promised Kelsey I would blog, so here I am.
First, let's start with a Christmas Miracle. David Fox called me tonight. Those of you "in the know" would know that that, is a miracle. Sit down for this next one. He said he needed my help
Second, let's talk about something really important. Skiing season is upon us, and on Saturday I delighted in trying out my new POWDER skis. Wooo HOoooo!!! They are awesome, seeing as how now I can ski really groovy in powder. Now I even know why there are powder hounds, powder sluts, and powderaholics. Previously the powder left me frustrated and off balance, but now, powder is my new best friend (except for Dingo, he's really my new best friend)!!! I got to go skiing with the totally awesome Claudeen. I just kept feeling really grateful I could ski everywhere she took me.
Third, I am really excited about spending New Year's in New Mexico! I will fly out next Sunday morning and meet Dingo in the Albuquerque airport. He'll have his car there and we'll drive up to Santa Fe - maybe an hour or so away. YIPEE!!! We plan to go skiing, gallery shopping, messing about, dancing, throw in some fine dining (but no yummy raw tuna there) and whatever else strikes our fancy. Rumor has it that our hotel has private hot tubs up on the roof, so maybe we can wait up there to see if there's any fireworks over the city at midnight. It would be fun either way:)
Other points of interest: Ty Fowler finally caught up with me with a surprise visit. He thought I was eternally trying to avoid him, but I wasn't. He brought his wife Heidi (we dissed Cindy together), the dog Rocky, and danish cookies.
The end.
1 comment:
Good work on posting. What did dad want? He asked me if I knew your number, duh of course I do. Talk to you tomorrow. Feliz Navidad.
Post a Comment