This is my blog, where I write things. Like how much I like Dukie's surprises and love my daughter. And some other things too, that usually aren't posted on the internet, but hey, why not?
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Welcome to Blogging, Momeree
This is Momeree's favorite child. I just wanted to welcome Momeree to blogging, and hope she enjoys it. That's all. Also, write a lot about how much you love Dukie and his surprises. That's all for real.
Interesting profession. I clicked on the link to "Being Awesome" and it seems you share such a seemly unique profession with several other people. You might want to meet some of your co-professionals(?)
For instance, Chloe seems pretty cool: http://www.blogger.com/profile/01231847470537492059
And Jeffery Owens is quite dreamy: http://www.blogger.com/profile/12438077820875563889
2 comments:
Interesting profession. I clicked on the link to "Being Awesome" and it seems you share such a seemly unique profession with several other people. You might want to meet some of your co-professionals(?)
For instance, Chloe seems pretty cool: http://www.blogger.com/profile/01231847470537492059
And Jeffery Owens is quite dreamy:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/12438077820875563889
Dem rhymes with phlegm. If your name was Sue it would rhyme with poo. Art would rhyme with....
xoxo
Post a Comment